Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Preliminary Work On The Book Has Begun

I really wasn't planning to get into this project too much this year, and I'm still not. However, I needed to gather information to update my records. As you know, I will be heading to Indy next week, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to talking with Don about the project and getting his input.

I have one of those usb flash drives to move info to my laptop to allow me to consider book ideas on the road. I already have a good idea what I want to do, but there is room for more input. It's looking like possibly two books, but we'll see what we come up with. The plan is still a 2008 start date for the book, but the better prepared I am, the quicker it will go.

I'm still stunned by the Chowchilla news and hoping something good will happen in the next day or two. It can't end this way. There is room for change, but not closure. What else are they gonna do there in Chowchilla anyway? I'm hoping they will work it out and that Tom and Cindy can get back to business. From the looks of it, there are a lot of fans who feel the same way.