Friday, April 24, 2015

DCRR Media And PR Consulting

Are you struggling to get any recognition for your race track?  Car count numbers not where you'd like them?  Attendance low?  I can help you with that.

I have been in the sport as a fan, writer, announcer, publisher and race track and driver advocate since 1977.

In 1985, DCRR Racing News was founded as a racing news magazine to help spread the word about the sport.  I published it for nearly 20 years.  Since then, I have developed a racing blog and published two books.

I also formed a partnership on a website that led to the creation of an audio show on the internet that I have continued to record since then.  Plus, I've used the internet to release audio broadcasts of the races.

I know the angles to get the word out for racing.  I know people aren't coming to the races if they don't know about them.  I also know that racers are more apt to support a race track that makes a promotional effort and gets the word out there.

In addition to my own publications, I've had articles published in several racing publications and have also had my articles featured in various local newspapers.

In this day and age, the use of both mediums, printed and internet, is important in getting the word out, and there's no reason you should be left behind.  Publicity matters, and good publicity can help make or break a race track.

I have the experience and the insight to help meet your publicity needs.

Furnish me with results, point standings and your schedule, and I can do the rest.  Track history is incorporated into what I do, and I have records of many of the race tracks here in California.

If you need somebody hands on, announcing and handling your track's publicity on staff, I'm the person you are looking for.

If you are looking for more of a consultant on ideas, somebody who can help train somebody more local to handle your needs, I can do that too.  I have experience in that area.

If you aren't getting the numbers you desire in the grandstands or the pits, what do you have to lose?  Doing nothing won't fix the problem.  Consulting with somebody who can help you turn things around, somebody who has a passion for the sport and what they do, is what you need.

Race Car drivers, I can help promote you and what you are doing.  Wanna get the word out to sponsors and rise up the levels in racing?  Having somebody putting out news releases after each race will make a difference.  I can help you with that.

I've been awarded by four track promoters, a group of drivers twice, twice by a traveling racing organization and I can help you too.

If any of this appeals to you, contact me today at ApercuAD@aol.com and we can get started on making things happen at your race track.

A little more about How DCRR Media PR Consulting Can Help Your Track